You can use the Pre-Chat Form to ask your visitors questions before the chat begins.
- Select the Property you would want to customize.
- Select "ADMINISTRATION" of the gear icon in the lower left corner sidebar.
- Select CHAT WIDGET in the sidebar.
- In the WIDGET CONTENT section, select ""EDIT CONTENT"
- Select the Pre-Chat Form radio button, then click the “Switch” from off to on.
- Once you have clicked the On Switch you can add the fields you would like to have in the Pre-Chat Form.
- You can make any field required by clicking the little grey asterisks at the top right of the field.
- You can edit the text for each field by clicking the pencil icon above each field.